- 15 Videos
- 5 Surveys
- 1 Presentation
You can learn when you want and continue your study when it's okay for you. No harsh time limits just your motivation. Set a pause in your lesson and go back when you are able to!
At the end of the Basic Russian course you will be able to:
- Use Russian alphabet and basic rules of pronunciation
- Make difference between hard and soft, voiced and voiceless consonants
- Master Russian vowels in unstressed position
- Recognize foreign words in Russian language and pronounce them correctly
- Not be afraid of using the hard sign and the soft sign
- Understand the difference between intonations in a sentence and much more!
Hi! I'm Maria, a native Russian Tutor. I'm a Historian, with a Master's Degree in Records Management and Quality Systems.
After years of exploring I decided to create such a Russian course which would help beginners and any people who had interest in Russian to learn Russian easy and fast. The result is FluentinRussian© (All You Need About Russian). This resource accumulates teaching and having fun (with singing!) in Russian studies. Try the easy course Russian for survival!