- 23 Videos
- 13 Quizzes
- 14 Surveys
- 3 Texts
- 1 Presentation
You can learn when you want and continue your study when it's okay for you. No harsh time limits just your motivation. Set a pause in your lesson and go back when you are able to!
At the end of the Russian course you will be able to:
- Ask about health and tell about yours
- Ask about plans for life and share yours
- Ask questions on everyday topics: food, plans for a day/an evening, healthy way of life, food tastes
- Answer questions on everyday topics
- Express necessity and possibility
- Use correct colloquial phrases and much more!
Hi! I'm Maria, a native Russian Tutor. I'm a Historian, with a Master's Degree in Records Management and Quality Systems.
After years of exploring I decided to create such a Russian course which would help beginners and any people who had interest in Russian to learn Russian easy and fast. The result is FluentinRussian© (All You Need About Russian). This resource accumulates teaching and having fun (with singing!) in Russian studies. Try the easy course Russian for survival!